One of the oldest and most famous casino games. The roulette wheel has 37 separately numbered slots alternately coloured red and black, the “0” is green. The dealer releases a ball into the spinning wheel. The objective is to predict which of the 37 numbers on the wheel the ball will stop on.
To place a bet, select your chip value from the BANK window and then click directly on the area of the table on which you wish to place your bet. Multiple clicks will increase the number of chips you bet. To remove a chip, click the Clear Last button. Or alternatively click Cancel to remove all chips from the table. All bets must be placed before the timer shown in the BANK window runs out.
The dealer will spin the wheel and release the ball. Once the ball has come to rest the dealer will announce the winning number and all bets will be settled automatically. The ball must make at least three revolutions otherwise that spin is void and the ball will be re-spun with the same bets. The timer will then begin counting down to the start of the next game.
There are a number of different bets that you can make in Roulette. These are split into Inside Bets which are bets made onto the numbered section of the table, and Outside Bets which are made on the other areas.
- Straight Up Bet – A bet on an individual number. The simplest roulette bet with the highest payout chance. This bet pays at 35 to 1 plus the original stake.
- Split Bet – A two number bet which is placed on the line connecting the two numbers. For example covering 24 and 27. This type of bet pays 17 to 1 plus the original stake.
- Corner Bet – A four number bet, placed at the corner of 4 numbers. For example covering 8, 9, 11 and 12. This bet pays 8 to 1 plus the original stake.
- Street Bet – A three number bet, placed at the end of a row of numbers. For example covering 13, 14 and 15. A street bet pays 11 to 1 plus the original stake.
- Line Bet – A six number bet placed at the junction of two street bets. Covering for example 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 and 36. Line bets pay 5 to 1 plus the original stake.
- Special Bets – These are a number of multiple bets that are traditional to the game. Each bet covers a different group of numbers. These bets are available through the special bets button. Payouts vary for these bets.
- Column Bet – A 12 number bet, which covers all of the numbers in the corresponding column. This bet pays at 2 to 1 plus the stake.
- Dozen Bet – Another 12 number bet. Players can choose from first 12 (covering 1-12), second dozen (covering 13-24) or third dozen (covering 25-36). Again this bet pays 2 to 1 plus original stake.
- Colour Bet – An 18 number bet, which covers all the red numbers or all the black numbers. Colour bets pay at 1 to 1 plus original stake.
- Even/Odd Bet – An 18 number bet in which the player chooses to bet on any odd number or any even number. This bet pays 1 to 1 plus original stake.
- High/Low Bet – Another 18 number bet covering either 1-18 or 19-36. Again this bet pays 1 to 1 plus the original stake.
- Please note that any even money bets will be lost if the ball lands on zero.
- At the bottom of the Roulette screen you will find additional options which may enhance your gaming experience.
- Chat – will launch the chat window enabling you to talk to the dealers. This can also be used to contact the supervisor if you need to.
- History – Displays the results of the recent spins of the wheel.
- Views – Allows you to zoom the camera into different sections of the table.
- All of these features are switched off by default. Once launched however all of the windows can be moved or resized to suit your preferences.
The most popular of all casino card games. The aim of the game is to beat the dealer. You do this by making a hand that has a value of closer to 21 than the dealer’s hand. You can also win if the dealer’s hand goes over 21 (bust). Be careful though because if your hand goes above 21 you will lose automatically. This version of blackjack is played with 8 decks of cards, which you will see the dealer shuffle at regular intervals.
Once the game has loaded you need to choose your seat at the table. Seats are numbered from one to seven. Sit at the table by clicking on any available seat displaying the SIT HERE sign.
To place a bet, select your chip value from the BANK window and then click directly on the table to bet.
Important – In order for your bets to be accepted you need to click the Confirm button in the BANK window before the timer runs out, otherwise your bets will be removed. If a game is already in progress you will need to wait for it to complete before you can play. When the game begins all players will be dealt 2 cards face up, the dealer will also get 2 cards although one will be face down.
The cards all take their face value with the exception of any court or picture cards (Jacks, Queens and Kings) which all value 10, and Aces which value either 1 or 11 depending on which will give the player the best hand. If the first 2 cards dealt to you total 21 (an Ace and a 10) you have blackjack. Blackjack wins pay 3 to 2 on the player’s original stake. Other wins pay at 1 to 1. Each player takes turns to act on his or her hand, starting from the player at the right. When it is your turn to act you will be presented with a number of options:
- Stand – You wish to take no further action on your hand.
- Hit – You wish to take another card to try to improve the value of your hand. This option can be used multiple times.
- Double – You wish to double the amount you have bet on your hand and receive one further card only.
- Split – This option is only available if your first 2 cards are of the same value. By choosing this option you will double your bet and receive two more cards. This effectively gives you 2 hands to play. Please note if you split Aces you are only dealt one more card to each hand and cannot hit for extra cards. 21 hit after splitting is not blackjack as the cards are not the first 2 dealt, and therefore only pays 1 to 1. You are not able to split hands more than once.
- Once all players have acted the dealer will turn over their face down card. If their hand is valued below 16 they must deal another card. They continue to take cards until their hand is valued at 17 or higher. When the dealer has a hand of between 17 and 21, he will pay all players with a hand closer to 21 than his own. If the player’s hand is the same value as the dealer’s, the hand is a push or a tie, and the player keeps his stake. If the dealers hand busts all remaining players will be paid.
- Insurance – If the dealers face up card is an ace all players are offered an insurance bet. This bet is half the player’s stake. In the event that the dealer has blackjack this bet will pay at 2 to 1. If the dealer does not have blackjack the bet is lost and the hands play as normal.
If there are no seats available at our blackjack tables, you can ‘play behind’ another player. This allows you to place a bet on another player’s hand. You cannot act on the hand, this is the seated player’s decision.
At the beginning of the session you will be asked whether you would like to double/split, if the player seated makes this decision. Whether you answer yes or no, this decision is made for the entire session. To change it you must close the game and reopen, where you will be presented with the option again.
Multiple Box Betting
On Gold tables, or within our Park Tower VIP room, you have the ability to play more than one position/box. You can play up to three positions/boxes at a time.
In the game of Baccarat players bet on which of 2 hands, the player’s (Player) or the banker’s (Banker), will be closest in value to 9 or if the hands will be tied (Tie). The game is played with 8 decks of cards, which are shuffled regularly by the dealer.
- Ace = 1
- Face cards and tens = 0
All other cards carry the point value stated on the card. If the cards in a hand total more than ten points, simply subtract ten to obtain the baccarat point value of the hand.(Example: 8+8=16, but counts as 6. Jack+7=17, but counts as 7.)
A two-card total of nine is the best hand and is called a “Natural”. The second-best hand is a “Natural” 8.
If both the player and banker are dealt identical hands, the game ends in a Tie.
To place a bet, select your chip value from the BANK window and then click directly on the Player, Tie or Banker areas on the table. Once the timer has run down the dealer will begin dealing the cards. If there is a game in progress you will need to wait until it has completed before placing a bet.
The dealer will deal 2 cards for the player’s hand and two for the banker’s hand. If the value of either hand is 8 or 9 (a natural) the hand is complete and no further cards are dealt. Otherwise cards are dealt by the third card rules below.
The Player’s hand – Depending on the point value of the first two cards, the following actions will take place (Third card rule):
|Point value of first two cards|
|0-1-2-3-4-5||Draws a third card|
|6-7||No more cards|
|8-9||“Natural”, no more cards|
The Banker’s hand – Depending on the point value of the Player’s first two cards, the following actions will take place (Third card rule):
|Point value of first two cards:||Draw when the Player’s third card is:||Does not draw when the Player’s third card is:|
|0-1-2||Always draws a card||–|
|8-9||Player cannot draw||Player cannot draw|
At the end of the game winnings are paid as follows:
|Banker (receives 5% commission)||1-1|
Additional features of the baccarat game can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- Chat – Can be used to talk to the dealers or the supervisor if required.
- Statistics – Shows live the total amounts that are being bet by other players at the table.
- Limits – Shows the maximum and minimum bets for the table.
- Big Road – Shows the recent results and game history for the table.